Thursday 8 May 2014

Broly ('Dragonball Z') Research and Final Piece Planning


The auras used in 'Dragonball Z' have always struck me as fantastical. In particular, the character, Broly, has some really elegant and majestic poses, which I think would work well in a 'Fantasy' photo-shoot.

For my final piece, I want to create a fantastical image which utilises inspiration from photographer I have researched, yet allows me to incorporate aspects of photography I enjoy the most. For me, "light drawings" are very fun and creative, as are photo-montages. Therefore, I am considering combining a Broly-like pose with the smoky effect of Stokkete, and the shrouded effect of Dmitrijs Bindemanis. Overall, I intend for it to look vaguely similar to Nejron Photo's work, but containing elements of my other artistic influences, and my own personal tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment